For a small firm of commercial interior designers, we have an impressively wide reach, with finished and ongoing projects across the United States and Canada. We have been in business since 1991, with a proven track record in senior housing interior design and procurement services. Our clients include developers, builders, owners, and operators of senior living communities.
An exceptional breadth of experience
Few American design firms specializing in senior living can match our diversity of experience.
- We have worked with both established and start-up developers of senior living communities.
- We have worked with interiors, finishes and FF&E budgets ranging from modest to high-end.
- We have helped our clients grow over time. One start-up client that hired us as their “in-house interior designer” went from a single community to 24 – in just four years time!
- We have assisted start-ups on brand development, helping them define their role in the market place and refine their image.
- We have participated in the programming of interior spaces and provided operational input.
- We have established standards for interior finishes and furnishings for both common space and resident units.
- We are the key commercial interior designer for a number of U.S. developers and operators of memory care communities.
- We have worked on both renovation and major campus repositioning projects for both privately owned and publicly traded senior living providers throughout the U.S.
Just the Right Size to Help You Succeed
Our boutique size keeps us flexible, fast and focused. We take a hands-on approach, collaborating closely with architects and contractors on every job. Our designers remain personally involved in every project, every step of the way. We bring empathy and understanding to senior housing design and are committed to delivering the highest level of quality, on time and on budget.