At the end of each year, we take a moment as a team to reflect on everything we’ve accomplished together. It’s a big statement, but it’s exciting to say that 2018 has been our “best year ever.” We’ve expanded our team, implemented new service technology, were featured in Environments for Aging, traveled across the country (many times over!), celebrated personal milestones, spoke at conferences, and so much more. Thank you to all of our friends, clients, vendors and partners who have helped make 2018 such a successful year!
As we look ahead to 2019, we have plenty of exciting new opportunities on the horizon. We look forward to continuing to share this journey with you.
Please enjoy sharing some of our 2018 reflections, and the things we look forward to in 2019.
- Annie meeting a therapy llama at The Mirabella in Oregon!
- The Wallflowers concert at the NIC Conference.
- Learning new cooking skills together with Tarkett.
- Team outing to the Giants vs. Dodgers game. (Go Giants!)
- Winning several large new construction projects in Arizona, California and Oregon. (We feel blessed to always have the best clients ever!)
- Implementing a new order purchasing and expediting process.
- Finishing A LOT of projects.
Fun Facts & Happenings
- 42 installs attended
- 2 new team members onboarded
- 44 cities visited (in California, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin)
- 24 blog posts written
- Our team members enjoyed vacations in Bali, Singapore, Hong Kong, Hawaii and Puerto Vallarta
- One team member, Karyn, got engaged!
While we loved 2018, we’re also looking forward to these things in 2019:
- Beginning a very exciting senior living project in Cave Creek Arizona that will feature modern and holistic design elements, as well as an equestrian therapy program
- Attending the following conferences: NIC in San Diego, EFA in Salt Lake City, CALA in Monterey & Palm Springs
- Numerous team building events!
- Hannah completing the Big Sur Half Marathon
- Celebrating the wedding of former WDA employee, Caitlyn!
Cheers to a successful 2018! Best wishes to all of our friends, family, team members, clients and partners in the year ahead.