Welcome to Fall! The air is cooler, the leaves are changing, and just like the seasons, our company continues to change as well.
Here are just a few of the latest updates & happenings at Warner Design Associates!
- We’re officially “Mudders!”. We JUST completed the Tough Mudder NorCal at the start of this month! What is that, you ask? It’s a 5K-10K course with 13 to 25 obstacles. The WDA team also included friends and family. We’re feeling proud of our new bragging rights, and are enjoying reminiscing over mud, muddy water pits, the Electric Shock Therapy obstacle, and the well-earned beers at the finish line.
- In other fun news, we rooted on our home team last month during the Dodgers vs. SF Giants game! Sadly, our home team didn’t win, but we enjoyed a few good beers & bratwursts, and a good laugh when Lori and her husband Brian were featured on the kiss cam.
- Who says re-designs are limited to buildings? Lately, we’re redesigning our website! We’re working on it diligently behind the scenes, and we can’t wait to show you our revamped look soon. We just might have a little contest to see who’s visited it first. So stay tuned!
- Completed projects? Check! Our team was thrilled to see the final result of several beautiful projects over the last quarter, including Park Visalia Assisted Living, Franke Tobey Jones health center and Bristol View Apartments, Cedarwood at Sandy, and Madonna Gardens (feature on Madonna Gardens coming soon!). We’ll keep you posted on the final installs at other communities that are scheduled to occur before the end of the year!
- Let’s grab a drink! Find us at the upcoming Leading Age Expo in San Diego, October 28-29th, and the CALA Conference in Palm Springs, Nov. 4-6. Let us know if you’ll be there, we’d love to meet up.
- Birthday News: We celebrated Mark & Annie’s July birthdays (did you see the cupcakes we had custom made of Mark’s dog, Lexi?) and are celebrating Karyn’s birthday this month!