We’re always on the move here at Warner Design Associates! Whether we’re traveling for interior design conferences, meeting with clients, visiting vendors, or celebrating what’s happening in our employees’ lives, there’s always a fun story to tell and a glass of wine (or beer) to be had.
Here’s what’s happening at Warner Design lately!
- We’re excited to welcome Annica Famor to our team! Annica is our Office Manager and comes to us with a background in Health Care Administration and Education Management. Feel free to say hello and ask her about her knitting projects or traditional Filipino recipes if you catch her on the phone next time you give our office a ring.
- Cynthia and Mark are finally taking a long vacation and are in Spain for three weeks. YES, three weeks! They have never been away that long and look forward to enjoying delicious tapas, Rioja wines, siestas (maybe), and stunning sights. We’ll be sure to share photos of their adventures as we receive them.
- Designers Karyn and Jenny recently headed to Dalton, Georgia for a Tarkett Contract carpet mill tour. Not only did they learn more about how their carpet tile and powerbond products are made, but they also had some free time to enjoy exploring caves, delicious meals, and Chattanooga Whiskey! (Not a bad work trip, huh?)
- Speaking of work trips… Designers Rachel and Annie will be at the EFA (Environments for Aging) Conference in Salt Lake City, April 7th-10th. We hope we’ll have the chance to connect there! Drop us a line to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’ll be there and able to meet.
- Don’t miss the chance to connect with Mark, Cynthia, and Annie at the HD Expo, one of the leading hospitality design tradeshows and conferences in Las Vegas, May 15-17th. We’re looking forward to meeting other designers, owners/operators, brand execs, architects, manufacturers and more!
- One of our former employees, Caitlyn Webb, will be celebrating her nuptials in Amalfi, Italy in June! For those of you who remember/worked with Caitlyn, she was with WDA for 7 years before moving to the North East last year. Some of us will be able to attend the wedding while others hold down the fort, and we all wish her and her fiancé a lifetime of happiness.
- Birthdays News: We celebrated Cynthia and Rachel’s February birthdays, and look forward to wishing Kao and Jenny another wonderful trip around the sun in May.
Keep in touch with us on Facebook and let us know what you’re up to or if we’ll see you at any of the upcoming conferences!